Outfit: Try-hard Friday!

This year I have some goals for myself and the best thing about it is that if I meet one goal, it will only serve to increase my chances at meeting another goal on my list... and honestly it is not an extensive list, but one that requires me to really challenge myself, really try hard and really get out of my comfort zone. 
That's a good thing, right?
Challenges!  Goals!  Yeah!

Improving my blogging is a major goal!  I want this blog to really showcase some things that are important to me and use it for the medium that is is: to express what I want, however I want, whenever I want.  Which I do, for the most part, but I want to do it better!

Part of my blogging philosophy is that I do not rely on photo-shopped photos of myself and my outfits.  I like to rely on well-composed, slightly edited (contrast, cropping, levels) photos.  BUT that does not mean I shouldn't throw in a few extra-edited ones... fashion editorials often photoshop and do it beautifully to enhance, not cover up anything... so I need some practice!

I have had CS5 for a long time and have barely touched it, but I have actually put in some time and effort into working with it so here is what I got so far:
 



I really really want to do some editorial style portrait and photo sessions, so PLEASE, any sexy ladies out there, email me, text me, write me and let me spend an hour with ya and you can have some fab photos coming your way... practice for me, photos for you! win win situation!

Part of my goals is also to shop a LOT less... and that includes window shopping online so I will put that time into photoshop  editing and tutorials.
Let me hear from my readers... what do you think?!

xoxo...
Vanessa 

Comments

  1. Very cool dress. Love the colorful stripes.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING BLOG! LOVE YOUR STYLE!
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    www.fashionhypnotised.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!