New: Shoes, Nails and Hair

New things!!!
Shoes, nails and cutting my friend's hair!

Shoes first!  Almost all pairs were under $10 each!!!
Pale pink Seychelles!  Almost nude, but looks better with my skin tone.
 Macy's brand Style & Co.  Feeling very Sex and the City in these!
Snakeskin Elie Tahari's... again, kinda getting away from mega-tall plats.
These reminded me of the Michael Kors sandals I saw on the runway... super simple and chic and comfortable!


These wedges are perfect for dresses and shorts and have all the colors I love for summer: orange, curry yellow, tans and white.  Platform but forgiving in the arch!

This is the Spring/Summer line-up of colors I will be working with for the next few... all the trendy colors are luckily already in my nailpolish box.  My fave right now is the shimmery flesh-tone one all the way to the left!

On a whim, one of my best friends decided she wanted to shave off one side of her hair... she claimed her hair was healthy and nice and long, albeit boring... I high-five her for going for the Alice Dellal side shave! I think it's so sexy and I was honored she let me shave it off for her... although I did not have the heart to cut the ponytail length off! 




We are going to do a bleach wash on the side and maybe dye it a fun color! Call me jealous! The look is so rockstar!  Definitely a sidestep from boring!

Any springtime changes for you?

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments