Outfit: Askew

I feel all sorts of high and low, even in my dressing lately.
This is such an easy outfit that makes me feel so great... It was comfortable for the weather (hot!).  It masks any body issues (eating lots for lunch), plus I get to show off my new wedges that I am having a hard time finding what NOT to wear with them.



Hair and nail colors that are a fave right now... I don't know how drastic I want to go with the asymetrical haircut, so pinning up a side is working for now.
I don't know if it's my lady Gaga love, but I am diggin' flesh-tone nudes.  I am going to try to grow my nails really long and keep them painted this shade. It's just weird and I love it.
Miss-matched earrings, Karen-Walker wannabe sunnies and feather hair-clippies complete the look of the day!

Busted out the curry colored Longchamp... what I wouldn't give to have one of the new Le Pliage Cuir bags.  I would give up eating!!! They are the perfect handbag! and the colors are amazing.
I am drooling over  a purse.  There are more pressing matters to attend to.

Have a great evening!

What I wore:
Dress and wedges from Kohl's.  Sunglasses from Target. Longchamp Le Pliage bag. 

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments