Outfit: Casual everyday

I have been seeing so many outfit posts lately that make me feel like I don't really need to try so hard... As much as I wished I lived a high-fashion-necessary city life where it was a must to have to dress awesome every day, I don't... and the fact that it is summer, it gets too hot to bother to wear more than a dress and some underwear... but that doesn't mean it can't be fun, right?!  Jeans and tees are part of the summer fun simplicity!


 I spice it up with bright brights and fun shoes that are really comfortable for how tall they are!


 Try carrying a big tote like a folded clutch... Slightly more interesting, no?!


 Fave flatforms right now.  What do you call this type of textile?  It reminds me of mexican sarapes and blankets!  I love espadrilles more than cork wedges for sure!  And isn't this the best pedicure color?!  It's an OPI color and I adore it... more fun than red or pink... this color would look great on any skin tone I think.
My hydrangea bush has decided to be HOT pink this year rather than periwinkle like last year, and I totally love it.  My mom said it has to do with the pH of the soil... I think it's the color of my soul.  If your soul was a color, what would it be?

What I wore:
Mickey tee and wedges from Target.  Levis jeans. Michael Kors tote.

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments