Outfit: Tanzania little things

I love those outfits that can be inspired by one little accessory.  This was a gift I just happened to convince my mother in law to pass over to me!  Her coworker returned with it from a trip to Africa... Tanzania specifically... one handmade, beaded, leather cuff. 





I hope that by her buying this piece it benefits the woman that created it.  Self sufficiency is an amazing thing... something I feel like I am learning about in a strange way.  I am blessed in that I don't need to worry about financially supporting myself, but right now I am relying on myself in every other way... taking care of myself, our daughter, our dog, our home, our vehicles... all while he is away.

It's the little things that can make a difference... the little things that help, because every bit helps.  Like my dad coming over and helping me trim the branches off the tree in my front yard, and my mom making salsa and sharing it with me, reading a silly book series to lighten the mood... little things can make the hard things a lot easier... or more interesting.

What I wore:
Thrifted denim vest and vintage earrings. Tube top, sandals from H&M.  Pants and chevron rings from F21.  Ray Ban sunglasses.

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments