Colors of my personality

“Personality begins where comparison ends.” - Karl Lagerfeld


Show your true colors... all of them, from brightest to darkest because it makes you YOU... and there is nothing better than that. 
I sometimes catch myself being fake, or hiding parts of myself that are important... it never ends up well and I end up feeling depressed and unhappy.
I realize that I am currently in the midst of a great trial... this is a chapter of my Life Book and one that will shape my personality and help me learn and grow as a person... it will add another color to my rainbow...  what colors does your personality make?

xoxo...
Vanessa

photo: The rainbow of all my solid tees.

Comments

  1. Very cool post. I need to do some organizing too. I have way too many t shirts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!