Outfit: Longchamp Backpack debut

I am so tired and had a really fun day with the fam, so I am going to keep this one short... for myself mainly.
Just an outfit post but a normal/decent one methinks...
Right before it hit 103 degrees and my a/c decided to crap out, I was able to wear pants!!! And go on a walk without dying. So i took my new Longchamp backback out for a spinaroo!






What I wore:
Vintage Chambray shirt, lace tank. Pink cami and skinny jeans from F21. Floral TOMS. Longchamp backpack.

Hope your weekend is starting off right! Hopefully my hump day will be better!

xoxo...
Vanessa
 

Comments

  1. Hey lady. Denim on denim is my favorite casual combo right now, so way to rock it!

    To answer your question, I found 2 great pairs of pointy toe heels on clearance at JC Penney. Less than $20 each! They're the perfect height, about 3 inches. Not too tall to be uncomfortable, not too short to look silly. I'd say no less than 2.5" no more than 3.5" for comfort.

    Here's a post with my leopard pair:
    http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6931481408159474742#editor/target=post;postID=6745189166677082109

    Also, Zara has some lower heeled slingback versions right now that are actually chic, not granny.

    Thanks for the inquiry! I so enjoy helping my fellow fashionistas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!