Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Outfit: New TOMS wedges

Hey team!
Sorry for lack of posts recently.  School has been killing me and been so time consuming, plus I have been busy taking care of some non-internet/computer related things in my life.  Everyone needs to get back to reality sometime, right?!

My mum is my best friend, biggest supporter and a fashion inspiration... she is also a major sponsor of my fashion by buying and sharing great items!  She recently got me a pair of the new TOMS Suede Desert Wedges and I think they are going to be my new fave shoe!!!  They are comfortable, versatile and I cannot wait to wear these all through Fall and even the California winter!!!







 This is a ridiculously lazy outfit, but with all the stress I have been having lately, it is the norm.  I think these jeans are also my favorite thing in my wardrobe right now.  I want to wear them every day and I have to fight with myself not to.  The tee is kinda an Urban Outfitters knockoff and I love it. 
Thanks, mom for picking up these wedges for me!!!

What I wore:
Tee from DD's.
Jeans from F21.
TOMS Desert Wedges in chestnut.
Watch and earrings from Target.

xoxo...
Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Great top. Love the animal print cross print.
    Can't believe those wedges are TOMS. I bet they are truly comfy.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this entire outfit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!