Outfit: Black White Neon Vegas

Just a quick blog post with nothing about political opinions.  I voted. We'll leave it at that for now.

I am so behind on my blogging and honestly I miss it.  When Jorden was gone I was able to post regularly and read and comment back much more frequently.  All of October was like a month of vacation mixed in with school and Aveline's activities.  Too much fun.
I think it's the weather too.  I was able to wear a few summery outfits and I think I am okay with it.  There will be plenty of clouds and chill to come.

Here is a quickie outfit I put together with a $2 Vegas tee that I bought. 



I think the shirt was trying to be a Hollister design knockoff! Hilarious!  Comfortable, bright, graphic and fun outfit for a day of running around and hanging out with some friends.

I am playing catch-up so I apologize if looks seem out of place. 
Hope all of you are enjoying your Tuesday!

What I wore:
Vegas tourist tee, $2
H&M Skirt 5 euros
Red Chucks

xoxo...
Vanessa 

Comments