Outfit: Monochrome Amore

Yesterday was awesome on so many levels!
First off, the weather was glorious and I was able to put together a super cute outfit with ease, which always makes the day better!
Secondly, I got to vote.
Then, my hubs surprised me with a lunch date to Elephant Bar!  I thought it was sweet of him.  We always enjoy family time together, but it's nice to go on a date.  It's important!  Keep the romance alive and do the things you did when you first got together! It's the little things that are important and keep the love growing.






I am not normally apt to wear such neutrals, but I love metallics, I love leather and various shades of beige and gold go so well together.  I am super in love with rosegold and hope to add more to my wardrobe. This top has rosegold sequins and I wore it with my rosegold ring. No coats just yet. Not stockings right now. Bare legs and no jackets are fine for a little longer for me!
The new tattoo is healing up well. I can't wait to get it finished (this is just the outline).

What I wore:
Top from Target.
Leather Shorts by Lauren Conrad for Kohls (last year)
Boots by Qupid from Reflections.
Michael Kors Aviators and Vanilla Grayson satchel.
 "I Voted" sticker!

xoxo...
Vanessa

 

Comments