Outfit: So trendy, right?

JusswhenIthought... it was going to be chilly willy cold enough to wear something warm and cozy... it's another 70 degree day!

Let's talk about something I have an issue with: SWEATERS.
Yes... the Fall and Winter staple wardrobe item.  The knitwear that people spend so much time and money finding, collecting, styling and wearing every day of the cooler months. 
Sweaters and I are NOT friends.
I have owned cheap, expensive, new, thrifted, vintage, wool, cashmere, blends, acrylic, mohair, cable knit, thin knit, probably grandma-knit!!!! 
They itch.
I get hot way too easy.
I look fat and lumpy in them.
They snag on my jewelry.
What is there to love about sweaters?
I don't know, but I keep on trying... I have yet to find a sweater that I love... (I have a few cardigans I am fond of, but that's about it.) 

So here I go again... this one fairly simple... something fitted but still oversized enough to wear over leggings.  I think it's all going so well... doesn't itch, I only look slightly lumpy, but that's my and not the sweater's fault...
And I wear it on a warm day, which ruins it for me!





I don't think I could be more unoriginal or on trend than this: oxblood colored velvet leggings, wedge sneakers, black and gold everywhere else.

For the record, I have always loved black and gold! and I had my wedge sneakers back when the Spice Girls rocked them!

Easy enough outfit though... why cant everything in the world be made of jersey knit or leather?!

anyways...

xoxo...
Vanessa
What I wore:
Sweater and Leggings from Kohls.
Michael Kors Gansevoort satchel.
Sneaker wedges from JCPenney.

Comments

  1. Itchy and lumpy is right! I have the same gripes about sweaters. And I also love black and gold! Don't give up hope on the sweater hunt, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!