Monday, December 10, 2012

Outfit: Cozy and rosey

I got the idea to mix all of these colors from a pajama advertisement actually.  I am not normally one to wear pastels, but individually I love all of these colors, so why not put them all together?  I wanted to be warm and cozy and just easy for errands and homework today, but I didn't want to just wear a tee and jeans.  Wearing shine and sparkle during the day or night always cheers me up!





What I wore:
Thrifted waffle-knit cardigan.
Peachy Top, necklace, ring, belt from F21.
Gold jeans from Kohls.
Michael Kors Grayson Satchel.

Is anyone else loving rose gold right now?  I kinda can't get enough and I especially love that it's another metal to mix.  I love it with the yellow gold in particular.  It's easier to work with new pieces when you can mix them into what you already have.

I hope everyone is doing good on their Christmas shopping! I need to get some more done!

xoxo...
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!