Outfit: Spring in full swing

I am in love with hi-low skirts and dresses, if you didn't already know.  It is the comfort of a maxi dress, but you get to show off your shoes, boots or sandals... plus the added benefit of not tripping up on the front of the skirt.





This dress has all my favorite colors on it and it was a steal of a deal buy from Ross.  It was a bit chilly with some wind and chance of rain, so I added boots and thin-crocheted socks.  I think I am going to get a lot of wear out of this dress Spring through Summer!

What are some of the things you are excited to wear this Spring and Summer?  I find myself leaning towards super casual (jeans and tees) to super girlie (flowery dresses, tall wedges).  Maybe it's all the country music I have been listening to lately.

What I wore:
Dress from Ross.
Boots from Charlotte Russe

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

  1. You look lovely! The cut of the dress looks fab!

    It's getting wamrer this weekend so I'm sure I'l be whipping out my maxis and midis! CAN'T WAIT!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!