The Best Anniversary Yet!

It was last month but I must post about our amazing anniversary.  My husband and I have always been adventurous and always love traveling, but to travel and not have anything to do other than relax and enjoy each other... THAT was a treat!
Last year on our anniversary, we were apart due to his deployment, so being together this year was automatically a step up!
My mom watched Aveline for us so we could take a quick weekend trip through San Francisco - for a quick stop in Chinatown, Pacifica - where we stayed the night, and through Napa - where neither of us had been.




























Good food, even better drinks, beautiful sights and sites of California, all with the man of my dreams.  I am so blessed to have him in my life and I can't wait to spend all of it with him forever more!

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments