Outfit: Valentine

Make an effort to strike a pose between comfortable and sexy.  I am so mixed up on what to wear most days, it ends up being jeans, tee and Vans or Uggs, which is fun and easy, but if you know me, you know how much I love to dress different all the time!
Valentine's day was interesting because I had some pink and red items, but wasn't quite feeling them that morning....
So I went with my best Angelina Jolie Oscars 2013 impression and went for sexy.


 
 

 

I think the pink lips and the mixed media necklace makes it more fun as well.  My hubs thought I looked sexy so that's a plus :-)  I have a feeling I am going to get a lot of use out of this skirt through spring and summer!

What are you looking forward to wearing this next season?
What kind of items make you feel sexy?

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments