Frunch Friday

This Friday is going by way too fast...
My daughter has been watching an old Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in Paris video and now says she loves French boys... but she kinda says Frunch boys... it's funny.  She keeps asking for an Eiffel tower shirt so when we go to Paris in October it will definitely be on the shopping list.
Today was another weird weather day... Rain, sun, clouds and wind... lots of wind... Hence the updo and the Uggs.
My Uggs have been through a lot in this lifetime...
Wind and overcast lighting always makes for cool photos!  I am also realizing that my much worked-on tan is all but gone...
I am fine with it...
I don't mind being fair-skinned...
But I think to spare others I might need to start busting out some tights and stockings...


What I wore:
Top, flea market find.  Skirt, H&M (i LOVE the color of it).  Vintage belt.  Black Classic Tall Uggs.  Longchamp bag.  Round Sunglasses from Tally Weijl.

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!