Feeling Crafty

Happy first of November and happy Monday everyone.  I hope you have all had a wonderful halloween full of candy and costumes and scary and kooky movies.  I live for seeing pictures of my friends and family and there are two types of pics that I get a secret thrill out of the most: new tattoo pics and Halloween pics!!!  Email me or post more because I WANT TO SEE!!!!
Halloween has been my favorite holiday for as long as I can remember... and it's not because of the candy, because I hardly ever eat candy.  It is so awesome how much Aveline loves Halloween as well!  But, she is also super stoked about the candy!
The weather has been so beautiful, but unfortunately I did not have time to get pictures outside.  Daylight savings kind of sucks if you aren't an early bird.  I'll just have to test out different spots and lighting for indoor pictures.
My outfit today was kind of witchy-hippie-Audrey Kitching- inspired.  I found the skirt at the thrift shop and thought it was so perfect with the fall leaf-twig print.  I cheated and wore ankle Uggs throughout the day while I ran errands.






What I wore:  Skirt, thrifted. Hat, ebay.  Shoes, New Look. Top and accessories, F21. Faux fur stole, H&M.

I hope everyone has a good week!  I am off to drink some cider and watch a movie with the hubs!

Ps... we have been together for 7 years yesterday!!!!  I can't believe it.  I know we have a wedding anniversary now, but Halloween will always be extra special to me because of him!
xoxo...

Queen VII

Comments

  1. you look great! thanks for stopping by! i found the shoes on ebay and they're a chinese brand. i just got them in the mail today and i wasn't sure if i wanted to keep them. what size are you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!