New score!

I have always loved flare jeans!  I have been wearing them since I was in 5th grade... meaning I was 10 or 11... that would be about 15 years ago...  Love Love LOVE the flare jeans.  I remember when I first wore them to school everyone made fun of me...
"she's a hippie!"
"Where are you going? To the disco?!"
Amongst other things... Kids can be mean... I still wore them (and wore everything else they all laughed at me about and then wore later), and the next year all the girls were wearing them rather than the normal tapered or baggy jeans.
I am excited to see they are coming back with a vengeance, and I have a couple pairs that are slightly flared bootcut... but not the right shoes.
I had originally been searching for the perfect oxfordy-lace-up ankle boots... been searching all over the place and haven't found anything... I didn't want to risk buying them online because of the comfort factor... I am so picky about boots.  So I took one more effort to find said boots and popped into Deichmann and found something entirely different!

I found them at Deichmann!!!!  I think Deichmann is kinda like the Payless Shoesource of shoe stores around here... cute shoes, not very expensive!  They also sell purses and accessories and such.

These were the ones I found and at 20 euros a pair I think it was a good deal!

They look cute with skirts, add the height I need to rock a flare leg, and they are soooo comfortable (which is very important to me! I do not kill my feet or wear unstable shoes anymore).

The catch... I can't have them til February 14 :-(  sorta a Valentine's present to me from my hubs... we are budgeting and saving up money... (i bought him a $3 aluminum wallet he wanted!).
So until then...
I will just think of fun outfits to wear and be excited for them until I can use them and work some awesome hippie/disco/boho styles!!!! HAHA!!! in your face 5th grade meangirls!!!!

anyways...
back to accounting!!!

Queen VII

Comments

  1. they are nice and if they fits good for this price it's great ! x

    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You arise beauteous in the horizon of the heavens
    Oh living Aten who creates life.
    When you shine forth in the Eastern horizon you fill every land with your beauty.
    You are so beautiful: you are great; gleaming and high over every land.
    Your rays embrace the lands and all you have created;
    You are Re and reach out to all your creations, and hold them for your beloved Son.
    You are afar, but your rays touch the earth;
    Men see you, but know not your ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thoes are super cute!
    they look like they will look super cute with skirts :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!