Outfit: Michael might like it...

I think I have the best husband in the world...
He makes all my dreams and wishes come true.
The search is finally over!

DSC_0707

It is not one of the options I was originally looking at, but for me and my needs it is definitely the best option! Black leather, gold hardware. Long strap. Comfortable handle. Zippered top. Holds essentials as well as my Nikon.  Beautiful and classic style.

DSC_0704
DSC_0703
DSC_0715
DSC_0712
Thank you, hunny, for my awesome birthday present!  I am super grateful and will definitely get A LOT of use out of it!

xoxo...
Vanessa

What I wore:
Candies top. H&M skirt. MIA shoes. Bracelets from F21. Michael Kors bag.

Comments

  1. YOUR HUBBY has GREAT taste- in bags, and wives! Happy B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT OUTFIT! I LOVE everything about it and well YOU<3 These pics look AMAZING(: & OMG I HAD TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT JUST TO COMMENT! LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!