Saturday, July 2, 2011

Outfit: Pleats to Meet You

I was so particular about choosing the right outfit to wear to my first Sacramento Blogger Meet-up.  I wanted to be slightly dressy, but comfortable, have a touch of vintage, and a lot of my own personality mixed in.  I think I did a good job!

DSC_0558

DSC_0516

DSC_0562

DSC_0545

DSC_0575

DSC_0582

Sorry for picture overload... Kinda proud of this one!

What I wore:
Chartreuse tank top from Target.  Vintage camel knife pleat skirt with vintage leather belt from Germany. BCBG flatforms.  Longchamp bag. Gold and black accessories. Sunnies from Nordstroms.

xoxo...
Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Love! I'm liking the bright with the neutral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! Love everything: bright colors suit you so well!
    xoxo
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!