A moment...

This is me being bitter:

Fall fashion weeks here and there...

me not being able to wear boots and jeans and slacks and blazers... because of 95 degree days... when will it end?!

my outfits are so one-note: dress, flats.  dress, sandals. skirt, tee, sandals. skirt, tank, sandals.  Make it stop!

So to cheer up, here is a picture of a cute baby!!!  Photo by me!  I guess if it's too hot to wear clothes you might as well sleep, wish you were this adorable and hope for cooler days!


Anyone else enjoying the fashion shows?  What are your fave looks?  I am pondering the ponchos and knit cloaks...  sweaters might not really be me...

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

  1. That IS a cute baby picture, and I do not think you're acting like one...I, too, am sick of the heat and dying to wear a sweater...Sigh, someday...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!