October Madness

My favorite month of the year!
And I haven't been able to keep up and tell you guys all the amazingness that has been happening.
I have photos, but none to post thus far.
The BIGGEST NEWS:
I OWN A HOUSE!!!!!
Closed escrow and got the keys and have been working on it ever since!
Painting, baseboards, cleaning and unpacking madness nearly every single day.  It is ridiculous how much work there is to be done and I hope to never move again. 
I love my home and I can't wait to share everything about it with you guys.  I am making it the home of my and my family's dreams as best as I can.

Here is the only photo I have to give you guys an idea of the color scheme of my home... it's a super crappy cellphone photo of my fireplace and hearth:
The colors are City Chartreuse, Antique Tin trim and Classic Silver on the walls..

Speaking from a fashionista's perspective, there is never enough closet space, but I will make it work.  I have an entire closet dedicated to vintage!  It is great getting my entire wardrobe back and I am dying for the weather to be consistently cool so I can rock some awesome blazers and boots! 

My vintage collection has really grown and some I will be selling next month in November's Second Sunday Fringe Parkinglot Sale!  So if you are in Sacramento, be sure to come check it out... everything will be super-reasonably priced, and I have some pieces from Europe that are especially interesting!

What else can I give ya in a nutshell...
House - check.
My friend Denny had a surprise birthday and that was a fun break... these are some photos from my friend KTK...

The Yankees lost... boo...
My mom had a birthday!!! (more photos to come from that)...
Went to the Incubus concert which was EPIC (photos and video clip to come from that)...
Fall photoshoot at the pumpkin patch!
School is back to sucking balls...

Alright... back to the ball-suck school...
Hope you guys check back soon.   Once internet is installed I will be back on the regular!
Stay tuned!
xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, congrats on your house!! How exciting! October is my favorite month, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a home owner! Yay!
    And there's a bunch of babes up there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!