Outfit and NYE Fun

I feel a little obligated to share some of my NYE photos... although it is not my favorite holiday and this year was nothing too crazy, it was amazing to be able to spend it with my family and we had a very nice time together.  We still dressed up, ate food, drank and danced into 2012 with Ryan Seacrest and Dick Clark!






I love being able to get silly with my family!  Hopefully next year Jorden will have the night off and Steven and Jillian will be in town!


I wanted to wear two main things: the shoes and the top to match Avii's dress... so this is what i came up with!  And I really liked my glitter-tipped nails!

What I wore:
Leatherette shorts from Lauren Conrad for Kohls.  Sequin tank from wet seal a million years ago. Wedges by Candies from Kohls. 

I wanna dress better in 2012, BUT with things I have in my own closet... I am going to "shop" my own stuff! 

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

  1. I've seen those leather shorts at Kohls and am very tempted to try them on.. they look so good on you, I might have to ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!