Outfit: Basics with a twist

My last post is a bit of a rant, and I almost feel like I should be embarrassed for writing it; but, I have made a promise to myself to not self-censor.  Life goes on.  There are always things a LOT more important than clothes and posting things on a website about it.  I think what I was really trying to get at is I do not want to over-complicate anything in my life more than it needs to be... especially if it is simply for a hobby.
Simplify...
So I am going to go on with this outfit post... which is a simple running-errands-outfit... simple pieces, but with a twist.





What I wore:
Denim GAP jacket, thrifted.  LC for Kohl's leather shorts. F21 stockings.  Steve Madden satchel with H&M tassel. Ugg boots.  accessories from F21, charming charlies, etc.

 I think this is the theme for my approach to dressing... basics with a twist!  And I know Ugg boots are taboo in the fashion world, but they are super cozy, soft and it was chiiiilly willy out, even in the sun.

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!