Friday, May 17, 2013

Outfit: Neon Frills

This was my Mother's Day outfit and I honestly cannot wait to find a reason to wear this dress again!  It's a Prabal Gurung for Target dress and it was one of the pieces I really wanted, and for some awesome reason it made its way to the sale rack!  It is risky with the ruffles, and I think it works. The dress is adorable from all angles.






I tried to keep the details simple: nude and sparkle, since the dress is super loud on it's own.  The fun thing was that I dressed Aveline in her neon dress, so we matched, and then my mom was wearing a limey green maxi dress (unplanned!)...

The fit is right on and I love the placement of the waistband and how the ruffles edge around the back.  Definitely a great piece added to my wardrobe I think! I already have a few other styling ideas for it as well. I think this is a more versatile piece than my Rodarte for Target piece (which I am thinking of selling).

I hope every mom had an awesome Mother's Day.  I know mine was amazing thanks to my wonderful family!

xoxo...
Vanessa

What I wore:
Prabal Gurung x Target dress.
Qupid crystal sandals
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the neon dress with ruffles. You look great.
    Thanks for visiting me and the nice comments on the new hair cut.
    Great to see you again.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!