Reality

I am fairly new to the blogosphere... and I love chictopia.com, but sometimes I feel that the reality of how these people dress for their postings is not how they would dress in real life.  I know I don't go around on a daily basis wearing lace tutus and crazy high platforms...
But I could be totally wrong...
It just seems like a lot of the (mostly) girls wear very costume-y outfits and pose in very editorial ways and I think it is interesting and very visually appealing, but I think there is something to be said and shared when one posts outfits that are able to be worn out and about on a normal basis.
I only post outfits that I wear and that I wear throughout the whole day...
no change of shoes...
no change of accessories or anything for the sake of comfort...
I really enjoy Erin at Calivintage's blog and Zoe at Haiku Ambulance... dressed awesome and realistically!
This blog and the outfit posts are totally and completely me and how I dress.
This is what I wear a lot of...
Jeans, simple tops... ridiculous amount of accessories...
Be yourselves!
What I wore:
H&M top.  Jean leggings. Vintage/Thrifted belt, purse, shoes.  Accessories from F21, various places.

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments