My July!

Man oh me oh my!  I have sort of missed blogging, but honestly, I have been so busy being busy and enjoying life, it's been nice taking a break from all things super computer-involving, particularly since graduating school. 

My Birthday-Graduation Party was amazing!  My mom put so much thought and effort, money and time into all the decorations.  I gave her my theme idea and she just RAN with it and made it beyond amazing.  She took all things ME and made it perfect.  The country chic thing is fairly new to me, but I feel like it's a new part of me.  I love country, sunshine, comfort foods, boots, yellow flowers, beer, bourbon and bacon.  It was the perfect party.  I was in charge of food but it was my mom and Jorden that handled all the dishing and serving and made sure everyone was eating eating eating all the good foods I made.  I really need to get better at taking photos of all the set up before I get crazy at parties with everyone.  It was an amazing celebration with family and friends and I wouldn't have traded it for any other experience.  I only wish my brother would have been here.











My actual birthday celebration was the Friday before the party and I was sad that Jorden had to work.  My parents spent nearly the entire day with me though so it was really nice.  I cooked and cleaned house for party prep most of the day, played around with Aveline, listened to music.  My parents took me out for an amazing Mexican dinner at Cha Cha's in Rocklin... it was SO GOOD! We came back home and they gave me presents and totally spoiled me even more!  Hello, new Michael Kors!



 
 
I feel so blessed and so fortunate to have so many great people in my life. I have a wonderful child, husband, parents, grandparents and extended family.  I have friends that are like sisters to me.  They make me all want to try and do better.
They ALL spoiled me... seriously, I need to do a bragass swag post to show all the great things I have been able to get with their generosity.  I feel like this summer has been so crazy and busy and I am happy about it. 
More good posts to come.  I think I want to get back in the swing of things :-)
 
xoxo...
 
Vanessa
 
WHAT I WORE:
Dress from Charlotte Russe.
Frye boots.
Necklace from Charming Charlie.


Comments